​​​Annual Fees

Annual fees cannot be paid online. You may either send a check or money order to the Clerk of the Circuit Court, 540 S. Randall Road, St. Charles, IL 60174 marked as Annual Fees or you may make payment in our office of the same address. Credit cards are also accepted but a 2.75% convenience fee (minimum $1.00 fee) applies to all credit card payments. (The convenience fee is charged by the credit card service provider and not the Courts or the Circuit Clerk and is subject to change. You may pay cash by coming to our office.)

It is a statutory fee that is collected by our office for maintaining the support record and the payments. Even though the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) processes most of the payments, our office inputs all of those payments and is considered the official record keeper. Information concerning the annual fee can be found on the second page of the Support Order. If you have received an invoice for the annual fee and disagree with the invoice or the amount, fill out the Annual Fees - Collection Disputes form and by submitting it at the bottom, it will be emailed to a Civil Specialist, who will review the dispute and contact you.