​​Body Attachment, Writ or Warrants

You may find out if there is a body writ, warrant or body attachment issued against you in Kane County only by coming into our office and reviewing your court file. If you are looking to vacate or quash a warrant issued against you, you may use the Motion, and Notice of Motion forms found under our Forms Section. Our office will need to give you the court date information and then you can fill out the forms online and file them with our office. This may be done in person also.

NOTE: Filing the paperwork to bring this matter before the judge only begins the process and is not a guarantee that you will not be picked up or arrested prior to the court date. The warrant is still active until the judge signs an order to recall or quash it. There is no cost to file this motion.