​​Judgment on Credit Record

A Release and Satisfaction from the person who the Judgment was in favor of can be provided to the credit bureaus showing that the Judgment has been satisfied. If a Release and Satisfaction was never filed, the person who the Judgment is against must seek the release from the judgment creditor. If that is not possible, the person must motion the case before the court to show proof to the Judge that the Judgment has been satisfied and ask the Judge to sign the release and​ satisfaction. The Clerk's Office may not assist with this process. If a credit bureau is showing a judgment against your credit record and it is an error, use our Inaccurate Judgment form to submit to our office. We will review your court file and will get a letter out to you clarifying the error or explaining the outcome.