​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Call the Circuit Clerk's office at 630-232-3413 and select the prompt for Scheduling a Civil or Family Case.

  1. Provide the name of the judge or courtroom where you wish to schedule your case.
  2. Clerk will check the court calendar for availability.
  3. Clerk will schedule the date agreed upon, and will request the name of the firm, phone number, and reason for the court date for our records.
  4. You can then e-file the documents to our office with any applicable fees.
  5. If you have filed an Exemption for E-filing for Good Cause, then you would mail, or bring in, the original documents to our office. We cannot accept emailed or faxed documents.

Emergency Motions

Emergency motions may be scheduled with the clerk as long as there is availability on the calendar. If the calendar is full and you need that specific date, you will need to approach the judge who will determine if you may have that date.

​No Cancellations

Once the documents with the scheduled date are e-filed/filed with the clerk, there will be no cancellations. You will have to appear before the court.