​If you are unable to make a court date

Neither the Judges nor the courtroom clerks are able to accept phone calls. If you are unable to attend court, you will need to have an attorney or someone appear on your behalf. If you do not have someone to appear on your behalf, wait a few days to see what happened on the scheduled date. There is no guarantee that a continuance will be granted in your absence. The decision is entirely the Judge's.