No, each of the providers have training videos or tutorials specific to their application. They also have documentation available as well as support. ​
​We are currently in a transition period. We are broadening our training of our civil clerks. In this transition period we also have paper documents coming in over the counter and through the mail. We currently are working the oldest received first – not dependent on how it was received. We are expecting the delays to significantly decrease within the following month.​​
Wills are exempt from eFiling. You would file the Will at one of the Circuit Clerk's offices and obtain a certified copy of the Will. Then file the probate case via eFileIL with your copy of your Will as part of your petition.​
Scheduling of court dates are still being done as in the past. Call the Circuit Clerk's Office at (630) 232-3413 for court date prior to eFiling the documents.
You must go into the account set up where you provided information to pay filing fees by credit card or e-check.  You will set up a new payment method of waive.  Once that has been set up you will then have the option of selecting the “waive” method when e-filing a document.
If your filing was returned and you need to resubmit with the original filing date you have the ability to copy your envelope no matter which vendor you used – all you do is sign into EFILEIL (see our website for Link) Your sign on and password can be used for all vendors.  Once signed in your returned envelope will be there.  Click ACTIONS and then click COPY ENVELOPE.  That original submission date will be retained at the Clerk level.
There is a form approved by the Illinois Supreme Court called Certification For Exemption From E-Filing which you can get from the Circuit Clerk when you go file your documents conventionally.
You must use a credit card, debit card or electronic check option for payment.  If you do not have a credit card you may want to go to a convenience store such as Walgreens, Walmart, Target and purchase a prepaid card which is the same as using a credit card.
Cash is only accepted in person at the Circuit Clerk’s or satellite offices when filing documents conventionally.